Search & Reunion for Adopted Persons and Birth Parents from the US
Whether you are an adopted person or birth parent, Wide Horizons For Children can assist you in connecting with each other. Search requires attention to the unique needs of both parent and adopted person. Wide Horizons For Children helps ensure that everyone’s needs are addressed, everyone’s comfort zone is maintained and there is a successful connection.
Wide Horizons For Children can help:
- Explain the search process.
- Support you in preparing for contact.
- Guide you in writing a letter/update that will be used in establishing contact.
- Provide support and guidance during the entire process.
- Facilitate a meeting between participants (if desired).
- Provide short-term counseling and assist with connections to longer-term counseling when appropriate. Up to three hours of consultation is included. More complex cases may require additional fees.