Explore Wide Horizons For Children’s Adoption Programs
Our free adoption information guide covers eligibility, adoption wait times, fees, travel requirements, the adoption process, tax credits, deductions, financial subsidies, and adoption grants.
- China — program currently on hold
- South Korea — program currently on hold
- United States
As a private, non-profit 503(c)(3), tax-exempt organization, we strive to keep costs as low as possible. Financial aid may be available for your child’s adoption.
Complete the form below to get a copy of our adoption information guide.
We will not, in any circumstances, share your personal information with other individuals or organizations without your permission.
Please email ad******@wh**.org for agency disclosures regarding:
- The number of its adoption placements per year for the prior three calendar years, and the number and percentage of those placements that remain intact, are disrupted, or have been dissolved as of the time the information is provided;
- The number of parents who apply to adopt on a yearly basis, based on data for the prior three calendar years;
- The number of children eligible for adoption and awaiting an adoptive placement referral via the agency or person.